I mentioned how much I loved my denim vest back in March while I was on vacation in Florida. Well, I loved it so much, that I decided I needed two. Two denim vests. Two different shades of indigo. While I don’t think that everyone needs two of these in their closets, I think that having one would definitely make outfitting a lot easier.
- Can easily be thrown on top of a dress to make it more casual
- The quickest way to elevate your “jeans and a t-shirt” outfits (just make sure your denim vest doesn’t clash with your jeans!)
- Can be worn multiple ways in all seasons such as over tank tops or over sweaters
- A great alternative to your denim jacket in the summertime heat
- Brings the focus back up when wearing with a maxi skirt/dress
- Adds a more fitted look to loose fitting or oversized shirts/dresses
- It goes with almost everything!
And for your entertainment, here are some photos! YAY!
How do you feel about denim vests? Do you own one and if so, how do you wear yours?
Thanks for reading! Bows and arrows,