When I get home from a long day at work, the last thing I want to do is cook. This chicken recipe is one of my go-to recipes for days like today, because it basically requires no effort except having your chicken thaw in the fridge while you’re off at work during the day!
1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, thawed
1 cup Wishbone Light Italian salad dressing
1. Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Line a glass baking dish with aluminum foil and place chicken into dish. Make sure chicken is laying flat and not overlapping.
3. Shake dried basil and rosemary on chicken breasts, flip, and repeat.
4. Pour 1 cup of Italian dressing on top of chicken and evenly coat dish around chicken.
5. Bake chicken for 25 minutes, or until internal temperature is 165 degrees Fahrenheit. Remove from oven and serve.
Time to make: 30 minutes
Try it out on a busy weeknight, and let me know how it works for you!
Bows and Arrows,
One thought on “Easy Italian Chicken”
Pingback: What I Ate Wednesday, 9/3/14 | A Bow and Arrow