Happy Plaidurday! Just a short post to celebrate the season of flannels and all things plaid!
It’s October, which means it’s officially flannel season! There was once a time that I didn’t like plaids and flannels, but once I embraced them, I didn’t want to take them off. They really are very versatile, and are oh so comfy, which doesn’t surprise me that I now have so many flannels and plaid patterned things in my closet.
Ways I wear my plaids & flannels:
- Tied around my waist
- Just like any other basic button-down shirt
- Underneath a solid sweater for a pop of color
- Opened up over a t-shirt like a lightweight jacket
- Over dresses, under dresses, tucked into skirts, with denim…the possibilities are endless!
- In vest form, since I have one of those! :p
Do you have any flannels? How do you wear yours? Let me know in the comments below!
Bows and arrows,