This month, I had a few birthdays to celebrate. I’ve always loved making handmade cards for every occasion, and this is one of the easiest go-to birthday cards I make. It only takes 5 minutes to make one card, and it looks very presentable!
Glue gun and glue sticks
Blank Card and Envelope
- Punch cupcakes into adhesive cardstock and arrange on card they way you want to place them.
- Peel off backing of cardstock and adhere to card.
- Using the hole puncher, punch a few small circles in red cardstock to make cherries. Adhere to some of the tops of cupcakes.
- Using your glue gun, add some glue to certain cupcake tops and sprinkle on microbeads to act as sprinkles.
- Write a cute note inside and you’re done!
- I also like making other cards with the cupcake punch on the card itself. Or using the negative space after I’ve punched out a cupcake.
I hope this quick and easy tutorial inspires you to make some handmade cards of your own!
Thanks for stopping by,