Last summer, I posted my bruschetta burger recipe, and when I made it, I used a Bubba Angus burger patty. I usually make my own burgers, and now is finally the time to share that burger recipe with you!
These burgers are flavored with spices and are perfect for any Italian style burger you wish to make.
1 lb ground beef
¼ cup shredded mozzarella
3 garlic cloves, minced
1 teaspoon oregano
¼ teaspoon thyme
1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk egg. (This helps the meat stick together during the cooking process.)
- Add ground beef, cheese, minced garlic, and spices to bowl.
- Using your hands, mix all ingredients together and begin to form burger patties. With 1 lb of ground beef, I can make 6 patties.
- Over high heat, add your vegetable oil. Once oil is heated, reduce heat to medium and add 3 burger patties. Cook until meat is browned throughout, flipping halfway through cooking. Cook the other 3 patties in the same pan with juices from previous burgers.
- Serve with your favorite burger toppings and enjoy!
If you try this burger out, let me know what you think!
Bows and Arrows,