If you haven’t figured it out yet, I eat pasta all the time. I always like changing up the way I make my pasta to add variety to what I eat every week, and usually use whatever is currently in my pantry. Last week, I made this pasta, and it was so delicious I had to share it with you! Keep in mind that I made it as a dinner for two, with no leftovers.
½ box cooked pasta of your choice
1 head of broccoli
1 Roma tomato, diced
1 garlic clove
¼ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
¼ cup milk
¼ teaspoon oregano
½ teaspoon basil
- Cook your pasta according to package instructions and set aside with a small amount of olive oil mixed in.
- After cutting broccoli into smaller pieces, boil broccoli until no longer hard.
- In a medium saucepan, add minced garlic clove to olive oil on medium high heat. Once garlic is fragrant, add milk and spices, reduce heat to medium and stir.
- Working quickly, add your shredded Parmesan cheese and stir rapidly to create a smooth sauce. If you don’t consistently stir, you’ll have a clumpy sauce.
- Once all cheese is melted and blended smoothly, reduce heat to low. Add your diced tomato and stir in.
- Add your broccoli and stir until coated with sauce and then toss with pasta.
- Top with shredded Parmesan cheese and serve!
Bows and Arrows,